Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CHALLENGE: Man Booker Challenge Update

Done another one!

The best of this group was Remains of the Day and the least likable was Life and Times of Michael K.

Thanks to Dewey for hosting this challenge to read 6 books, either winners or shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize. I decided to split the challenge and did 3 winners and 3 short list. I will still keep reading these, because the Booker lists appeal to me for some reason. There is a lot more action to do with Bookers over at the Booker Project - trying to read all the Booker Winners, in however long it takes you.

6 comments:

  1. Way to go! Congratulations on finishing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm looking forward to reading Remains of the Day.

    I just posted about the new Book Awards II challenge as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Great list of books you read there.

    I seem to have stalled out on this challenge so far, oh well, I've still got time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Raidergirl3! That's great that you enjoyed it so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks, all. It is so satisfying to make the list, and then cross all the books off. It's all about the lists!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! and I haven't even started my challenge yet! it's all about the lists....I love crossing off the books too....way to go, Raidergirl3.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)