Wednesday, May 27, 2009

GAME: Bookword Game



The results are in! After taking numerous suggestions, and then voting for a week, we have a word for a books you read because you think you should, in order to be well-read.

With 50% of the vote, our new word is Oblibook, suggested by Jan. (I couldn't find a link to Jan)
Congratulations Jan, and thanks to everyone who voted. We appreciate everyone who participates and encourage anyone to play along with the next game.

Next in the queue, we need a word for a book you buy that you forgot you already read/own. This hasn't happened to me yet, but I imagine it could happen. So, suggestions? Leave an idea in the comments. All suggestions are requested, and don't worry if it's not perfect. Ideas become brainstorms, and one idea can lead to another. Who will come up with a great idea?

Suggestions will stay open for a week, and then Suey will have the poll next week.

6 comments:

  1. I am sorry to say that I thought of "whoopsabooksy" immediately when I saw this. But I suspect this is slightly too cutesy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about a duplibook?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought of oublibook (did anyone see Labrynth? -- they were imprisoned in the oubliette) but I like some of the other suggestions better!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)