Wednesday, March 3, 2010

GAME: The Bookword Game (sticky post)



Last week,in honor of Valentines Day, Suey suggested finding a word that describes a book you totally fall in love with. A book you want to hug to your chest and cherish forever! We had a lot of suggestions and contributions last week, hurray, and after a vote, Julie's suggestion of Book Crush was the winning word. Congratulations, Julie!

On to the next word. There are several memes around about books that you want to read, that you are looking forward to reading. Sometimes when I get one of those books, I almost delay reading it, because I am so looking forward to it, or I worry that I won't like it as much as I hoped I would. So, here's the task. Come up with a word or phrase to describe:

a book that you are anticipating so much, the anticipation has become part of the excitement of the book.

Put on your thinking caps, and I'll take suggestions in the comments for the next week. I'll keep this post at the top of the page so it is easy to find.

PS - I am trying out a new comment system. Any feedback would be appreciated.