Thursday, May 27, 2010

MEME: Booking Through Thursday

What books do you have next to your bed right now? How about other places in the house? What are you reading?

I have a few piles by my bed. Closest to me is the book I'm reading now: Out Backward by Ross Raisin and the next library book on the pile, The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness

I have a pile of LM Montgomery books that I like having nearby - Tangled Web, Blue Castle, The Blythes are Quoted and another old book, Cranford by Elizabeth Gaskell. I like the look of these of this pile of books.

I have a pile of mysteries - Tainted Blood by Indridason, August Heat by Camilleri, A Little Yellow Dog by Mosely,
Oxford Murder by Guillermo, Darkly Dreaming Dexter by Lindsay, Death at La Fenice by Leon, and Murder on the Leviathon by Akunin. I keep shuffling this pile, trying to decide which one will be next.

We won't talk about the piles of books in other places in the house. I'll only admit to the ones beside my bed.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I asbsolutely LOVE those Canadian Favourites!! The covers are just so colourful! (besides I ad a few when I was a kid) I'm slowly collecting them when I find them at thrift shops, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep the library books next to the bed since they have an expiration date. I also keep my reading journal there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)