Tuesday, March 5, 2013

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet



Top Ten Series I'd Like To Start But Haven't Yet: Sadly, this list was far too easy to generate. I probably could have also done a list of 'series where I want to read the 2nd book in the series'. I'll save that for another day. Check out The Broke and the Bookish for future lists, and the find all the other participants.

1. Mo Hayder's Jack Caffery series (5 books)

2. Laurie R King's Mary Russell and Sherlock Holmes series (12 books)


3. George RR Martin's Game of Thrones series

4. Karin Slaughter's series with Georgia (3 books), Will Trent, and Sara Linton

5. Kate Ellis' Wesley Peterson mysteries (17 books)

6. Amitov Ghosh's Ibis Trilogy

7. Michael Stanley's Assistant Superintendent David 'Kubu' Bengu (3 books)
A new Botswana series to take the place of my Precious Ramotswe

8. Ariana Franklin's Mistress of the Art of Death (5 books)
ETA: Oops, already started. It's great too!

9. Declan Hughes' Ed Loy mysteries (5 books)

10. Anchee Min's Empress Orchid series (2 books)