I've started the last
- The Paris Wife by Paula McLain (and The Moveable Feast by Hemingway)
- Z: Zelda by Therese Anne Fowler
- Half-Blood Blues by Esi Edugyan
- Waiting for Gertrude by Bill Richardson ----> sleeper hit, re-incarnated cats in the Pere-Lachaise cemetery: fabulous!!
There are plenty of options; it is not just about reading, and I've seen a couple of movies for this challenge as well. Why not try:
- Reading a French book - fiction or non-fiction
- Watching a French movie
- Listening to French music
- Cooking French food
- Experiencing French art, architecture or travel
This year, I plan to listen to The Painted Girls by Cathy Buchanan.