Sunday, June 8, 2008

CHALLENGE: Novella Challenge, Update


Novella Challenge, piece of cake. I love reading shorter novels because I feel like I am accomplishing so much when I finish a book, and if I'm not fond of it, it is easy to finish it if it is short.

  1. Stardust by Neil Gaiman 238 p

  2. The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett 124 p

  3. This Blinding Absence of Lightby Tahar Ben Jelloun 190 p

  4. The Awakening by Kate Chopin 190 p

  5. Shadow Family by Miyuki Miyabe 188 p

  6. The Call of the Wild by Jack London 172 p

Favorite book: They were all good and very different. Only Stardust was a little disappointing, but it was still good and worth reading. Thanks Trish, for hosting, it was a great idea.

There is still lots of time to read this challenge, it runs until September. Go on over to Trish's blog and join in.