Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MEME: Tuesday Thingers

This week's question: Legacy libraries. With which legacy libraries do you share books? Tell us a little about a couple of them and what you share.
To find which books you share with Legacy Libraries, click on "Statistics" from either your profile or your home page; then click on "Legacy Libraries" in the second row of clickable choices.



I had no idea this feature was on LibraryThing and it's pretty cool. There is something wonky with the stats, because some books are showing as doubled. My most common book to share is probably Robinson Crusoe or Madame Bovary, which I haven't read yet. Some of the more interesting people I share with:


Carl Sandburg - I share 13 books.

Danilo Kiš - I share 4 books. I'm not sure who he is, but we had some unusual shares including:
Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert
Pedro Paramo by Juan RULFO
Noć by Élie WIESEL Night
Mi by Jevgenij ZAMJATIN We

Ernest Hemingway - I share 12 books.

Leonardo da Vinci I share none, but he only has 5 books in his library, in Italian or Latin, and there weren't a lot of books back then.

What books do you share with famous dead people?