Tuesday, March 16, 2010

BLOGGING: It's Tuesday, Where Are You?



Tomorrow is the last day to give suggestions for The Bookword Game, over here at Suey's. By late Wednesday, I'll have a poll up to vote on. Head on over and join the fun.

I've seen a few anniversary blog posts lately, like Suey and Florinda's third, both posted today, which reminded me that I guess I missed mine. I started in February 2007, with a Booking Through Thursday post, after some random hello post. Thanks to Jeanne and Paula for the very first comments!



In reading, I am in northern Ontario, near Moose Factory. Will Bird, a Cree bush pilot is in a hospital talking to his nieces, one of whom is missing. (Through Black Spruce, Joseph Boyden)

Where is reading taking you today? Leave a comment, write a post, spread the word.