Tuesday, March 30, 2010

BLOGGING: It's Tuesday, Where are You?




Still taking suggestions for the Bookword this week. Go over to the comments, and maybe one of the suggestions there will trigger an ever better idea.

In reading, I'm in Sicily. Doesn't that sound nice? Inspector Montalbano is investigating a murder and putting up with his superiors and his team. It must be just about time for a nice, Italian meal on the water. (The Paper Moon, Andrea Camilleri)

I am also starting a journey in Ethiopia, as I've just entered the hospital in Addis Ababa. (Cutting for Stone, Abraham Verghese)

Where is reading taking you today?

7 comments:

  1. I'm in England

    http://lifeinthethumb.blogspot.com/2010/03/teaser-tuesdayits-tuesdaywhere-are-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm investigating a murder too, but I'm in the American West...you can see my post, here

    Happy Book travels, y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in Ireland, investigating a murder, but it's bringing back memories from my childhood when my two best friends were murdered. (In the Woods--that one we bought together.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a child in Tennessee. According to the chapter heading, I'll be spending my entire childhood there. There's an inkling that my life's not going to be easy...
    "Blood Meridian" Cormac McCarthy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! I'd love to be in Italy with you! I've heard a lot about Inspector M. but not read him. Yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)