Saturday, April 10, 2010

BOOK: The Missing Ink by Karen E. Olson

The Missing Ink by Karen E. Olson, 299 pages

Global Reading Challenge: North America; A - Zed: O author; 20-10 Challenge: bought new in 2010

This is the first book in The Tattoo Shop Mystery series. This type of mystery is somewhat like chick lit for me in the dependable, enjoyable characters, plots, and humour. Olson impressed me with her Annie Seymour series, and this one, with Brett Kavanaugh, the tattoo artist from Las Vegas, is another winner. Fast-paced, lots of action and characters, with the fantastic Las Vegas setting. I am looking forward to Pretty in Ink, the second in the series.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the covers for this series, but I can't decide if I would actually want to read them. My first instinct is no, but that could change!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)