Sunday, November 14, 2010

BLOGGING: Christmas Events

Hurry if you want to take part in the Book Blogger Holiday Swap- the sign-ups end today. Check out the details at the blog. I've participated the past two years and loved the experience. It's fun to buy for someone else, and just as much fun to receive, especially from another book lover.

In other Christmas/Holiday events on the blogosphere, the Advent Tour is taking sign-ups as well. This is a great way to meet some new bloggers and learn about different holiday traditions. One of my favorite posts ever was Suey's video of the reading of the Christmas story, with a few rogue children and the mother who soldiers on, determinedly ignoring the chaos around her. Hilarious!





I have two of these reindeers that I set out at Christmas. Gorgeous! I love the green ribbon around them. My date for the advent tour is Tuesday,  December 7th. Hope to see you then.