Tuesday, January 13, 2015

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

 Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To 

Each week The Broke and the Bookish host Top Ten Tuesday

Just yesterday I was looking through some of those 'Best of 2014' lists and was trying to remember a few that I would like to get to this year. And now this is the Top Ten topic for today? Cool. A few of these I already have on request from the library, so I will get to them.

The Martian by Andy Weir

How to Be Both by Ali Smith

Yes Please by Amy Poehler

All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr

The Storied Life of AJ Fikry by Gabrielle Zevin


Can't We Talk About Something More Pleasant by Roz Chast

Walt by Russell Wangersky

Not That Kind of Girl by Lena Dunham

 Everything I Never Told You by Celeste Ng

 Any thoughts? Suggestions? Which ones do I *have* to get to?