Tuesday, May 30, 2017

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Most Anticipated Books for the Second Half of 2017



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish each week. The topic this week is Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017. I have lots of books already to read, so most of the books I'm anticipating are from tried and true series. I'm looking forward to seeing what books other people are looking forward to. 


On Her Majesty's Frightfully Secret Service by Rhys Bowen (August 1st)
What's up with Georgie and Darcy? Book 11 in this fun cozy mystery

Mrs Fletcher by Tom Perrotta  (August 2017)
I've enjoyed two other Perrotta books quite a lot, so I thought I'd take a chance on his latest book. (The Leftovers, Little Children)


The Ice-Cream Makers by Ernest van der Kwast  (August 1st)
This cover is so delightful, and I feel like an Italian book

Glass Houses by Louise Penny  (August 29th)
Book #13 of the Three Pines crowd

The House of Unexpected Sisters by Alexander McCall Smith (Nov 7th)
Another Precious book, #18

The Paris Spy (August 2017)
I'm actually one behind here, so once I get The Queen's Accomplice read, this one will be out.

New Boy by Tracey Chevalier (now)
I'm waiting for the library to get the latest Chevalier book in. It is part of the Hogarth Shakespeare retelling series. It has been released, but fairly recently and I'm waiting. Chevalier is one of my reliable authors, but this is her first non historical novel.