Friday, September 7, 2007

MEME: What if?

I've seen this meme around - kookiejar, and literary feline come to mind. I want to post something new this week and this looks like fun.
Back to school is a tiring week for me; I've managed to read some blogs, but haven't read much, so I don't have anything to review. Maybe tonight I'll be able to read without falling asleep by 10:30, which is early for me when I'm on summer hours. I'm hoping to finish a RIP book, and I got a great looking book in the mail from randomhouse today that I'm dying to pick up, justforthehelluvit. But I also want to read another RIP book; Neverwhere just came in at the library. So many books, so little time.

School was good - seeing lots of teacher friends, and my classes look good so far (crosses fingers) but a little large - everyone wants to take physics this year it seems.
We had out 15th anniversary this week, so the family all went out to supper. The kids were great and nobody had to cook or clean up. Great for all!

1. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!)
I just thought of it! To be able to survive on 5 hours sleep every night and be as alert and functioning as if I had 10 hours sleep

2. Were you to find yourself stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be?
I don't listen to a lot of music, but these have been favorites over the years

1. Meatloaf - Bat Out of Hell
2. Rent - soundtrack
3. Coldplay - x&y
4. Bare Naked Ladies - Gordon
5. Simon and Garfunkel's Greatest Hits
6. John Mellencamp Greatest Hits
7. Ridley Bent - Blam!
8. Tragically Hip -a compilation album (I'm going to see them on Sept 25th woo!)
9. Johnny Cash - Greatest Hits
10. Love Actually soundtrack


3. If you were a smell what would it be?
gingerbread and Christmas trees

4. What bird would you most like to be?
An owl.

5. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on?
I don't think I would on anyone on purpose

6. Are there any foods that your body craves?
chocolate covered pretzels (chocolate and salty together, like a peanut buster parfait)

7. What's your favorite time of year?
summer - school's out, it's hot, the beach, the books, the naps, the flowers,

8. What's your favorite time of day?
late at night, I'm a night owl - see my consistent answer, along with 1 and 4

9. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose?
definitely rest, I don't like a lot of change

10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.)
Albert Einstein - the brains
LM Montgomery- the books
Pierre Elliot Trudeau- the leader
Terry Fox- the heart
George Clooney- the looks

3 comments:

  1. Trudeau would be an interesting one. And very patriotic of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Blimey it now takes me an hour or so each day to keep track of this meme! So glad you took part. Great music choices, particularly Bat out of Hell, Johnny Cash and Gordon. Albert was at my dinner party too. BYE for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. chris - either Trudeau or Colbert, I can't believe I forgot Colbert!

    dancin' fool - these were great questions, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, so nice of you to visit.

(I'll try without the letters for a while - so please dont be a spammer! Let's try no anonymous users)