Monday, July 2, 2012

CHALLENGE: Orange July 2012

It's that time of year, time to read some Orange Prize nominated books. The list for this years' prize has been one that has intrigued me the most, as already this year, I've read 7 books from the longlist, including the winner, and have plans to read at least two more. Check out the host site to sign up, and visit Jill often, as she's got a book give away every day! There is also the Facebook page, and a group at Librarything. Lots of places to talk about the Orangey goodness.

Some books I'd like to read:
State of Wonder by Ann Patchett, (2012 SL) 
Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (2012 LL)
There but for the by Ali Smith (2012 LL)
Foreign Bodies by Cynthia Ozick (2012 LL)

Larry's Party by Carol Shields (1998 winner)
Small Island by Andrea Levy (2004 winner)
plus several more I have here if I get ambitious

Books I Read July 2012
1. State of Wonder by Ann Patchett
2. Foreign Bodies by Cynthia Ozick
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
4. There But For The by Ali Smith
5. Larry's Party by Carol Shields